Bitcoins are CryptoCurrencies (Digital Currency). It is an open source peer to peer payment system. Bitcoin is most safe, secure and anonymous payment method. If you do not know about Bitcoins, please click here to read in details.
Once you choose payment with bitcoins, you will need to have a BTC wallet of your own from which you will need to do the transfer. If it is your first time of using BTC then you will need to Sign Up for and account and purchase BTC from the following websites
- COINBASE: https://www.coinbase.com/
- COINMAMA: https://www.coinmama.com/
- CEX.IO: https://cex.io/
When making Payment with BTC, make sure the amount to sent in BTC matches the total amount of your purchase order in USD. An electronic receipt will be sent to you through mail once payment has been received with BTC
PAYPAL AS FAMILY & FRIENDS
PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American company operating a worldwide online payments system that supports online money transfers and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods like cheques and money orders. The company operates as a payment processor for online vendors, auction sites, and other commercial users, for which it charges a small fee in exchange for benefits such as one-click transactions and password memory. Read More…
- We only Accept Payments with PayPal sent as Family and Friends. The sale of Medical Marijuana is considered as Illegal in most countries and States within the US. For customer Privacy and protection we only accept PayPal Payments as Family and Friends thereby making every purchase on our website anonymous.
- If PayPal is your preferred payment method, you will then received an automated mail with our PayPal Payment address.
- Once Payment has been, the customer will need to send us screenshots via email showing Payment success and must always quote their Order reference or number.
CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
A credit card is a payment card issued to users (cardholders) to enable the cardholder to pay a merchant for goods and services based on the cardholder’s promise to the card issuer to pay them for the amounts so paid plus the other agreed charges. The card issuer (usually a bank) creates a revolving account and grants a line of credit to the cardholder, from which the cardholder can borrow money for payment to a merchant or as a cash advance. In other words, credit cards combine payment services with extensions of credit.Read More..
- We accept all credit cards like Mastercard, Amex, Visa, Discover.